A Note From Steve Baldzicki - The Big Fish Himself
Thank You for taking the time to visit our website!
In 1999, I had a vision
To provide Columbus business professionals with different opportunities each month that would allow them to network and market their business. Over the past six years, Big Fish Networking has been a powerful asset for many businesspeople. We are proud to have grown into a strong resource for both business professionals and the Central Ohio community.
Over the past ten years, I've had the privilege to work closely with the Columbus business community. Our achievement and accomplishments include:
- Business First April 2003 Entrepreneur of the month
- National recognition for the growth and development of Big Fish Networking Organization
And, on a personal level, I have
- Served on various boards and committee's through out Central Ohio
- Been a frequent guest speaker at many locations, including The Ohio State University and Findlay University
- Had the opportunity to coach groups and individuals on successful business event planning, development and management.
To provide an environment where business professionals can make meaningful connections to enhance their business and professional careers
Our commitment to you is simple...
- No membership fees
- No attendance requirements
Our primary objective is to you, our attendees.
We will continue to host successful Big Fish Networking events as a valuable tool for all. At each event we provide opportunities for you to network and market your business. We are excited about your involvement and would love to have the opportunity to work with you and your organization. For more information, please contact me, Gino Petitti, who is now the president and owner of Big Fish Networking, by phone at 614-507-1718 or via email at gino @ bigfishnetworking.com
We also offer sponsorships, which include such benefits as Logo and name recognition on our website, a complimentary table at each of our events and exposure to our diverse database of over 8,000 contacts.
Sponsoring an event is a great to get your business in front of very serious fish!